Occasionally there'll be a codec issue when uploading 1SE videos to Facebook, Vimeo, or YouTube. Over the years we've addressed most of them but sometimes it will crop up.
In the meantime, here is a super quick fix:
Quick 3 MINUTE Do it yourself fix!!
- Download the free App SPLICE.
- Open App, Click on the top right + button.
- Select a video from a day in your calendar.
- Click Add in the top right.
- Skip adding audio effects.
- Click DONE on the top right.
- Now you should see only your selected compilation video, and Click the play icon in the video.
- Now Click on the export icon on the top right and select "Save Video" option.
- Click on the HD-1080p option.
- DONE! When that export process is complete, you'll have your compilation video in your Camera roll and it should have the audio fixed and should work just fine anywhere.
You can also try uploading the video directly to YouTube through the YouTube Capture App.
As always, shoot us an email at support to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems or questions. We're here to help.